What is Dynamic Recycler?
Dynamic Recycler is an extension that allows rendering large amounts of data efficiently and focusing on the performance of the application
It is a component that allows rendering large amounts of data efficiently and focusing on the performance of the application. The DynamicRecycler extension allows the developer to have control over every aspect of the component. The extension is designed to be easy to understand and use.
The extension allows to dynamically create recycling components. It has no events, everything is handled through procedures, that way several features can be reused.
- Supports any dynamic components extension.
- Supports dynamic components - schemas.
- Provides control over scrolling within the component.
- It allows the integration of mechanisms to create renderings with various types of design, such as in a chat.
- Component creation is done by the developer, that way any component can be integrated.
- Ability to be able to render the component in various ways (as a list view, as a grid view, as a group of chip views).
- Features to improve performance.
- Ability to integrate with other extensions that offer to improve functionality or add new features. Secondary extensions have been designed and created that the developer will only use if required.
- Secondary extension that facilitates and provides the creation of an application bar with parallax effect integrated with the recycler component.
- Secondary extension that allows the component to be rendered as a chipgroup.
- Secondary extension that allows paging effects like a ViewPager.
- Secondary extension to create animations, easy to handle and with the possibility of customizing them.
- Secondary extension to add swipe actions and drag and drop items.
Design beautiful layouts to render lists, create various types of layout, be able to integrate the component with other extensions to achieve even more fascinating functionalities. The images below are just a few examples of implementations using the extension and child extensions. Developers who purchase the extension will be able to access the .aia files.